Welcome to another Berean Perspective Podcast. Today’s audio podcast highlights a couple people whom have shared their thoughts with us concerning Mid Acts Dispensationalism, and theTrinity Doctrine and Jehovah’s Witnesses. The main discussion focused on God’s Word to Mankind, that being Jesus Christ whom was the LORD come in the flesh. (Gospel of John chapter 1 verses 1 thru 18)
Click here to download audio (right click to “Save As…”)
– Outline below to follow along
- Is the Trinity Doctrine Biblical? Is the Trinity Doctrine a Catholic doctrine?
- Addressing a Jehovah’s Witness concerning the doctrine of the Trinity
- Jesus is the eternal Word (John 1:1-3 & 14)
- Jesus is God (John 1:1-3)
- Jesus was with the Father from the beginning (John 1:1-3 & 16-18)
- Jesus created all things (John 1:1, also Colossians 1:16-17, Revelation 3:14
- Jesus was the promised Messiah to come (John 1:6-11 & 15-18/ Isaiah 40:3-5, Isaiah 53)
- John the Baptist was the forerunner for the Messiah to come (John 1:4-8 & 15-16/ Isaiah 40:3-5)
- Jesus was the Word of God in the flesh (John 1:1 & 14)
- Jesus is the Son of God that revealed the Father to mankind (John 1:14-18)
- Mid Acts Dispensationalism Issues
If you have any comments or questions please share them with us. We pray that you are encouraged through today’s podcast.