Welcome to the Berean Perspective Podcast hosted by Kelly Powers. In this audio podcast we will be examining the Trinity Doctrine vs the Oneness Pentecostalism Doctrine on the nature of God and the gospel message for salvation. There are many people today who oppose the Trinity Doctrine and claim that the Bible teaches against it. Also, there are many people whom teach what is called Jesus name only baptism and they believe that a person must be water baptized to be saved. This is an audio podcast response to various questions and beliefs that were shared with us at the Berean Perspective. We will examine these topics and much more providing answers from the Bible.
Click here to download audio (right click to “Save As…”)
Podcast Examining Bible Questions and Answers on:
- Does the Bible teach the Trinity Doctrine is true or false
- What does the Old Testament Scriptures teach about God and the Trinity Doctrine
- Is God the Father, Jesus Christ (Son), and the Holy Spirit 3 distinct persons
- What is the Gospel message for Salvation in Jesus Christ for Eternal Life
- What is Jesus Only, UPCI and Oneness Pentecostalism
- Is Oneness Pentecostalism a non Christian Cult
- Is God really only 1 person
- Is Jesus really God the Father
- Is Water Baptism Required for Salvation
- The main reasons why Oneness Pentecostals are not Christians
This audio podcast was in response to a particular Oneness Pentecostal whom shared his views on the Trinity Doctrine and what the Bible teaches on the gospel. If you have any questions you are welcome to share them with us here or by email.
17 You therefore, beloved, knowing this beforehand, be on your guard so that you are not carried away by the error of unprincipled men and fall from your own steadfastness, 18 but grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To Him be the glory, both now and to the day of eternity. Amen. (2 Peter 3:17-18 NASB)